The Conference Exchanges and TabTrader will hold a trader contest together
On March 6, 2020, TabTrader with the support of The Conference Exchanges will hold a Trading Competition. Every trader and representative of the crypto community, regardless of the level of training and the amount of knowledge, can take part in the competition and compete for the main prize.
Participants will use the TabTrader mobile trading terminal, which combines crypto exchanges and trading tools in a single convenient application. The cryptocurrency exchange choice does not matter. Traders can trade on any platform they like. TabTrader works with the largest crypto platforms, including Binance, BitMEX, and Bitstamp. Coinbase. CEX.io, Bitfinex, Huobi, and many others.
January 20. Announcement of the event.
January 25. Registration opens.
February 20. Registration closes.
February 20-25. The applications are processed.
February 26, 12:00am GMT. The competition starts.
March 6, 5:00pm GMT. The competition ends.
March 6. 6:00pm GMT. Results processed. Winners announced. Party/gathering/closing night.
- Each participant has an account on crypto exchange with an official hackathon supporter status, with a balance of 10BTC (demo or real, the prize will be different).
- Each participant needs to use TabTrader App for the competition.
- Each participant has to make at least 10 trades during the period of the competition.
- The maximum allowed leverage is 3x.
- Every open position must be closed on March 6, 5:00 pm, at 12:00 GMT. Top 10 account balances at that moment become winners.
We invite all crypto experts to join our community and take part in a two-day marathon from March 5 to 6, 2020 in Amsterdam, attending both events: The Conference Exchanges and a hackathon for traders.
To register for the Trading Competition, follow this link >>> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tabtrader-hackathon-for-crypto-traders-algorithms-tickets-90451854933Back to Blog