Section #1: Understanding The Crypto Market problems: Liquidity is in Focus.
- “Crypto Markets: A State of Play for 2020” – Binance, Josh Goodbody
- “New revenue opportunities for crypto exchanges” – Shapeshift, Linda Wang
- “Dynamics of high volume digital assets: is Bitcoin as mature as perceived?” – Keyrock, Juan David Mendieta
- “Crypto Security: Institutions on the horizon” – Huobi Global, Chern Chung
Discussion panel moderator: Mik Mironov.
Participants: Calvin Cheng, Phil Glover, Nathan Pearson-Smith, Benjamin Zennou.
Section #2: Regulation & Legal issues
- “Crypto Travel Rule” – Crystal, Kyrylo Chykhradze
- “Regulations in Switzerland” – Crypto Broker AG, Magdalena Boškić
- “Crypto trading regulation: Exploring the latest global developments and potential future Legal Counsel in Finance” – Law & Technology, Rieke Smakman
Discussion panel moderator: Rayan Goutay, Managing Partner at Lexbyte.io & Head of Compliance at Direct Trading Technologies UK
Participants: Chern Chung, Magdalena Boškić, Rieke Smakman, Nele Wollert
Section #3: Security is in focus
- “Cybersecurity ranking of top 250 cryptocurrency exchanges presentation. Where is safe to trade?” – Hacken, Dmitry Budorin.
- “Fraud-fighting and customer support challenges” – EXMO, Maria Stankevich
Discussion panel moderator: Dmitry Budorin, Co-founder and CEO at Hacken
Participants: Guilherme Jovanović, Maria Stankevich, Andy Bryant.
Bonus section: Future of crypto trading
- “Trading Made Simple with Changelly” – Changelly, Eric Benz
- “Kick Ecosystem B2B Solution: How to we got 700,000 users for a crypto exchange with 95% viral rate with a referral program from scratch” – Alexander Gnatusin, CEO atKick Ecosystem
Discussion panel moderator: Valentino Cremona, CEO at AMDAX
Participants: Michael van de Poppe, Diana Pires, Poramin Insom, Misha Alefirenko, Alexander Gnatusin.